Monday, July 4, 2011

Get a Job!

I was looking at the "Lego Universe Cheats" blog and saw that the author had a pretty good idea going. To tell the truth, I've been getting kind of annoyed with having to update this blog constantly, and its definitely not as fun as it used to be... so that's why I will be recruiting help from people who register. There is an option on blogger to allow multiple users to post on your blog, so that's what I think I will be doing.

To register as an admin on this blog, copy and paste this comment form, only the comment form by the way, into the comment box (located by clicking on the title of the post) and type in your answers. Thank you for wanting to help out!

Note: You must have a blogger account created to become and administrator on this blog

COMMENT FORM:

How old are you (Choose one. This question is optional): 8-12, 13-15, older
What is your LU username:
What is your blogger username:
About how many times have you visited this blog:
Will you be prepared to update the blog every other day:
Do you agree to the terms and conditions listed below:


Terms and Conditions (Do not include with comment form)

I (name) am agreeing to become a respectable administrator on the blog "LU Cheats and Tips". I will not spam, curse, or use hurtful language in any of the posts that I create. I realize that any breaking of the terms and conditions will result in the administrator account being banned forever without further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all spam comments will not be published under any circumstances. A spam comment is a comment that has 1 or more of the following.

More than 3 exclamation points
Written in all caps
Is unhelpful or annoying.

Thank you.