Friday, October 29, 2010

Easy Faction Tokens

A lot of people have been asking the question, "How can I rank up easily?" so here are some tips on getting Faction Tokens.

1) Smashing Spiderlings (Avant Gardens Cave)
I have marked this as the number one way to get quick Faction Tokens because this is the one that has worked most for me. In less than 30 min. straight of battling them, I racked up 80 tokens, enough to get rank 2 and still have 5 left over. They drop 1 (maybe 2) for every 2 that you smash.

2) Admirals and Stromling Pirates (Gnarled Forest)
Smashing Admirals and Pirates in the Gnarled Forest is another easy way of getting Faction Tokens. Here, in 30 min. I got up to 60 tokens. Once I even gained 10 tokens in 1 min. 39 seconds exact. ;)

3) Dark Ronin (Forbidden Valley)
This a great way to get tokens...if you have the armor and weapon capabilities. Sure, you can go in with a normal 1+1+1 shortsword, but its not a guarantee you wont lose a couple coins from getting smashed.



PLEASE READ:
THE PICTURE ABOVE IS BORROWED FROM THE LU WEBSITE. I DO NOT OWN, OR CLAIM TO OWN IT. IT IS STILL FULL PROPERTY OF LEGO COMPANY.

5 comments:

  1. That's a good idea, but from past experience, I remember I had a mission in Advant Gardens to smash some spiderlings. Problem? THEY'RE FREAKIN' HARD!!! On the other hand, I just have Rank 1 Daredevil gear, so it should've been harder for me. I'll try it though, because it looks like your going on the right track with these tips. Thx! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool i love that game i think the price is worth it if you know what i mean thats my user name look for me! brendanms10

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok.thany you. goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so I found a way to do the spiderlings with little effort. So 1st, you wait at the mouth of the cave for noobs to come in with borrowed faction gear. 2. Invite them to a team. (They almost always accept.) 3. Go in, let them kill off a few spiderlings and pretend to fight. 4. When they leave, go get all the faction tokens they left, leave the team, and repeat with another. This is best for people with rank 1 gear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I like the way you think! Take advantage of the new recruits. To be honest, I used to do that too, I just didn't want to put it on because it's almost like cheating. lol

    ReplyDelete

Please note that all spam comments will not be published under any circumstances. A spam comment is a comment that has 1 or more of the following.

More than 3 exclamation points
Written in all caps
Is unhelpful or annoying.

Thank you.