Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lego Universe Commentaries: Now Public!

It's been a long wait since I announced the possibility of Lego Universe Commentaries. But now they are finally here! The videos will be hosted by Metacafe, and I have my own mini-channel there. I have even set up an entirely new blog for the updates and news on the commentaries! The new official website for the commentaries is:


Don't worry, I will still post on this blog too! The commentaries are just something a little extra. I may even have them out for download soon!

The first commentary takes place at Nexus Tower (and I'll be honest, it IS a little boring), and I complete a few missions there. Hopefully soon though, Smashed will be able to join in on the commentaries and it will make them much more interesting.

Here is the url for the first commentary. Enjoy! And don't forget to rate up on Metacafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all spam comments will not be published under any circumstances. A spam comment is a comment that has 1 or more of the following.

More than 3 exclamation points
Written in all caps
Is unhelpful or annoying.

Thank you.